Ke-Ahi || KALI
Handcrafted High Quality Lac Bangle in every color and size
Artisan created bangle is made over fire using lac a naturally produced tree resin. The resin is molded and bangle embellished when soft over fire. Ke-Ahi meaning fire in Hawaiin, can be customized using two colors.
- Colors Per Bracelet: Upto 2
- Materials: Lac, Glass Stones
- Shape: Flat
- Width: 25 (mm.)
- Fit: Bangle fits true to size
- May soften at high temperatures so avoid using on very hot summer days.
Dispatched 10 business days. Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only. Sale Products are not eligible for return. Check our return policy for returns. Return Policy
Safety and Care
• Some bangles contain detachable parts that may present a choking hazard to small children.
• Keep out of reach of children at all times.
• These bangles are wearable year round.
• Glass and Lac bangles are fragile.
• Please do not leave children unattended with these bangles.
• Store the bangles in a pouch or box to avoid tarnishing.
• Keep away from clutter and do no place heavy items on them.
• Wear your bangles one at a time sitting down.
• Use a bangle glove (or a poly bag) or some soap to wear and remove your fragile bangles from your hand.